Sturdy construction made from 12mm uPVC or PP board designed to suit the customer and application with segregated pump bays and lift-off front panels.
- Extraction using chemically resistant centrifugal fans.
- Extraction control panel.
- Enlosure lighting.
- Background heating.
Single or multi-unit analyser boards made from 12mm uPVC board.
- Segregated drain tray to separate buffered and non-buffered waste.
- Option of waste de-chlorination unit.
- In-line pressure reduction and flow control.
- Local sampling facilities.
Chemidose Limited offer two versions of dilution system:
- Pumped control using two dosing pumps.
- Simple eductor control.
We have many years experience installing chemical handling facilities including:
- Bulk tanks.
- Day tanks.
- Fill panels and associated equipment.
- Conductivity and ultrasonic gauges.
- Pressure transducers.
We have many years experience in building a wide range of controllers including:
- Single loop and multi loop chlorination controllers.
- Dilution controllers.
- Extraction controllers.
- Fill panels.
- Alarm panels.
To ensure safe installations and ongoing operation, we can supply the following:
- Beacon and alarm stacks.
- Linked forced ventilation.
- Emergency shutdown systems.
- Facility for external telemetry connections.
Temporary Dosing Facility
Designed for simple and quick installation, Chemidose can offer temporary chemical and gas facilities.
- Quick to set up and commission.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Provides stable system while process upgrades and modifications are carried out. Please also refer to the gas dosing products.
Portable Chlorination / DeChlorination Unit
Designed for temporary dosing, utilising de-chlorination / chlorination tablets up to a flow rate of 3,600 l/hr.
- Portable unit.
- No power required.
- Quick and easy connections.
St Michaels Road